The My Love Michelle Short Film Festival
The Mission behind the MY LOVE MICHELLE SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is to advocate for the talents of our differently-abled populace and to promote their involvement in film production through our short film festival. We understand that the challenges they face should never distract from their true talents and creativity. The festival will also promote innovative filmmakers from around the world in this short film competition, by seeking out the best film of any genre. Ultimately, the festival will raise money for charity to differently-abled organizations, animal clinics and shelters. We do this in loving memory of Michelle, a differently-abled talent whose two passions were film and the care of animals.
In Loving Memory Of Michelle Katrina Garcia
Films Submitted by November 30, 2018
- Are being reviewed now to be selected for the
- Film Festival held on January 12th – 13th, 2019.
- From the films selected, ONLY semi-finalists & finalists will be shown at the Alamo Drafthouse Theater.
Film Festival Event Saturday, December 29, 2018
- Live Discussion with Jesse Borrego, Bryan Anthony, & Yolanda Ayala 4p – 7p.
- Dominion Country Club Wine Room (Limited Seating), 1 Dominion Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78257 (Open to the public) Dress Code Enforced – No Torn Jeans
Film Festival VIP Event December 28, 2018
- Cocktails & Hörs D’Oeuvres Friday, December 28, 7p-9p
- Dominion Country Club (Invitation Only)
Film Festival Event December 29th, 2018
- Selected MLMSFF Short Films Showing 4p – 9p
- Film Festival Awards & Filmmakers Q&A: 7p – 8p Alamo Drafthouse Theater. Park North, 618 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78216
Countdown to Event